Molecular Biology And Genetic Engineering Lab
- Molecular characterization and development of stress tolerant genotypes in sweet potato.
- Analysis of differential gene expression with respect to curcumin content in turmeric.
- Molecular marker based assessment of genetic diversity of some threatened medicinal plants of eastern ghat.
- Development and characterization of SSRs and SNPs for cultivar identification in turmeric.
- Dr Sanghamitra Nayak, Professor
- Dr Laxmikanta Acharya, Assistant Professor
- Dr Manoj Kumar Panda, Assistant Professor
- Dr Sujata Mohanty, Assistant Professor
- Dr Reena Parida
- Mr.I Sreeram Sandip
- Mr. Dattatreya Kar
- Kamalakanta Sathpathy
- Anish Srivastava
- Ambika Sahoo
- Sudipta Jena
- Bisoyi, M.K., Acharya, L., Mukherjee A.K., Panda P.C. (2010). Study of intra specific relationship in six species of Sesbania Scop. (Leguminosae) through RAPD an ISSR markers. IJPPB 2 (2) 18-28.
- Acharya, L. Simon, P.W. Diversity of Garlic (Allium sativum L.) Using SSR, EST And AFLP Markers. 2010 Town & Country Convention Center.San Diego, CA, USA.
- L Acharya, AK Mukherjee & PC Panda. (2010) Validation of generic status of different taxa in the sub-tribe Cassiinae (Leguminosae: Caesalpinoidae) using RAPD, ISSR and AFLP markers. Int J Plant Physio & Biochem 2(2): 18-28
- Acharya, L. Mukherjee, A.K., Panda P.C. (2011). Separation of the genera in the sub-tribe Cassiinae (Leguminosae: Caesalpinoidae) using molecular markers. Acta Botanica Brassilic: 25(1) 223-233. Indexed in scopus.
- Acharya, L. Mukherjee, A.K., Panda P.C. (2011). Separation of the genera in the sub-tribe Cassiinae (Leguminosae: Caesalpinoidae) using molecular markers. Acta Botanica Brassilic: 25(1) 223-233. (IF- 0.5)
- S. Singh, M K Panda, S Nayak (2012). Evaluation of genetic diversity in turmeric using RAPD and ISSR markers. Industrial Crops and Products. 37(1) 284-291. (IF- 2.5)
- Behera D. K. Behera, P.K. Acharya L. Dixit, A.Padhi, P.(2012): In Silico Biology of H1N1:MolecularModelling of Novel Receptors and Docking Studies of Inhibitors to Reveal New Insight in Flu Treatment., Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology doi:10.1155/2012/714623. (IF- 2.5)
- Nayak ,S. A., S. Kumar, K. Acharya, L. Mohapatra, P. K., Jena P. K. and Naik. K. (2012). In vitro plant regeneration from.b cotyledonary nodes of Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal and assessment of clonal fidelity using RAPD and ISSR markers Acta Physiol Plant DOI 10.1007/s11738-012-1063-2. (IF- 1.5)
- Dattatreya Kar, Pratap Keshari Pattnaik, Laxmikanta Acharya, Manoj Kumar Panda, Ananya Kuanar, Budhadev Mishra (2014) Biochemical marker based assessment of genetic diversity among some elite cultivars of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) Brazilian Journal of Botany. 37: 469.
- Pratap Keshari Pattnaik ,Dattatreya Kar, Ananya Kuanar, Budhadeba Mishra (2015) Screening of ginger germplasm for resistance to rhizome rot. Proceedings of national acdemy of Science. 85: 303.
- Pratap K. Pattnaik, Dattatreya Kar, Ananya Kuanar, Alaka Sahu, Buddhadev Mishra(2016) Molecular & Biochemical characterization of selected elite accessions of Ginger. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology. 8: 130-138.
- Dattatreya Kar, Ananya Kuanar, Manoj Kumar Panda, Pratap Keshari Pattanaik (2016) Analysis of Antimicrobial Activities of Different Parts of Symplocos racemosa: an Endangered Medicinal Plant of Eastern Ghats of India .Iranian Journal of Science and Technology. doi:10.1007/s40995-016-0118-4.
- Pratap Keshari Pattnaik, Dattatreya Kar, Hiranyamayee Chhatoi, Sajad Shahbazi, Goutam Ghosh, Ananya Kuanar (2016) Chemometric profile & antimicrobial activities of leaf extract of Calotropis procera and Calotropis gigantea. Natural Product Research. 10.1080/14786419.2016.1266349.
- Dattatreya Kar, Manoj Kumar Panda (2017) In vitro antioxidant potential of methanolic extract of symplocos racemosa roxb. Asian Journal of Chemistry.29(10): 2271-2274.
- Sajad Shahbazi, Jagdeep Kaur, Ananya Kuanar, Dattatreya Kar, Shikha Singh, Ranbir Chander Sobti (2017) Risk of Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease by Plasma Cholesterol: Rational In Silico Drug Investigation of Pyrrole-Based HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors. Assay and Drug Development Technologies,15(7): 342-351.
1. Evaluation of drug yielding potential of turmeric at different agroclimatic regions emphasizing on differential gene expression with respect to curcumin yield
2. Biochemical and molecular characterization of cultivated and wild taxa of Ipomoea emphasizing on stress tolerant genotype
3. Molecular marker based assessment of genetic diversity of some threatened medicinal tree species of Eastern Ghats and their ex situ conservation
4. Development and characterization of SSR’s and SNP s for cultivar identification in turmeric (Curcuma longa L)
Dr. L Acharya
Dr. M. K. Panda
Dr. S Nayak
SERB, DST, Govt. of India
SERB, DST, Govt. of India
DBT, Govt. of India
SERB,DST, Govt. of India